There are multiple methods that you can use to get youtube views some of them are officially legal some are just not. In this article, we are going to discuss all-important methods.
- Importance of Thumbnail and title.
- Use of Hashtags
- Previous Video Importance
- You can use Yt monster for youtube views.
Importance of Thumbnail and title.
As we all know that thumbnails and titles are the main and first impressions of our video. Video with dull or trash thumbnail is of almost no use.
I have personally seen many people making really good videos but not making good thumbnails because of which they are not getting views.
To make a good and clicky thumbnail you can follow these checkpoints to a minimum 90% accuracy rate.
- Use good contrast in your YouTube thumbnail design.
- You can use numbers and little statics type of thing in it
- Must contain HD images
- Use good and suitable font style, size, color, and more things.
- Don’t make clingy thumbnails that have 7-10 images holding each other like a hanging bridge.
Use of Hashtag
As the answer by google support says “Hashtags are keywords preceded by a # symbol. Hashtags allow creators to easily connect their content with other videos that share the same hashtag on YouTube. They also allow viewers to quickly find similar content that shares the same hashtag.”
This means the hashtags are like one of the greatest weapons of yours if you want to succeed in the youtube industry.
There was a survey in which a guy got 100% more views after he used the hashtags only in span of 8-9 weeks maximum.